Helmut 4.4.0 is out now!
05, Oct, 2022
You can update your Helmut version now!
These are the highlight features of our Helmut release 4.4.0:
- Enhanced the Cosmo Sequence Report Action to include more technical information about the clips and sequences
- The Elements Mount Workspaces can now mount multiple workspaces at once
- Enhanced the Adobe Media Encoder invisible panel to report offline media files
- Introduced a new method to auto-reconnect Helmut4 Windows and Mac clients to message bus logic in case there is a disruption.
- Introduced a new method to restart Helmut4 linux client to the message bus logic in case there’s disruption.
- Memory consumption has been highly optimized in FX, CO, HK, IO, Streams and Helmut4 clients
- Introduced the option to cancel Stratus Transfer Asset Action Jobs
- Multiple bugfixes and performance improvements
For more detailed information follow our Helmut4 changelog.
Helmut 4.5.0 is out now!
You can update your Helmut version now! These are the highlight features of our Helmut release 4.5.0: Integration with Vidicore and Vidiflow (products of Vidispine – an Arvato Systems Brand) Added option to sort custom_io streams Enhanced reliability of Helmut4 panel when working with other third-party panels that share the same event listeners Introduced new […]LESEN
Meet the Helmut Team at NAB Show!
We will share BOOTH W2224 with our partners from Arvato’s Vidispine Team at NAB Show 2023 in Las Vegas from 16th until 19th April. So come and visit us to learn everything about Helmut4 and also about the integration with Vidispine MAMs! To book a slot with one of our team members, click here: https://calendly.com/h-douma/nab-meeting […]LESEN