Helmut 4.7 is out now!
10, Oct, 2023
You can update your Helmut version now!
Highlights of release 4.7 :
- Add reduced HelmutIO project for rendering process during After Effects export
- Improve Vidicore nodes
- Fix project index for large premiere projects
- Fix occurrences of wrong character encoding at various locations
- Add multisite support for EFS nodes
- Further improve performance of Dashboard view and reduce MongoDB CPU utilization
- Template path now accepts wildcards
Here are the details:
- Added „PATCH“ method to HTTP node.
- Improved the timeout settings and status verification of the Diva nodes.
- Added a boolean field „Vidispine Wildcard“ in VidiCore Get Item ID By Relative File Path Action V3.
- Added an optional string field „Storage ID“ in VidiCore Get Item ID By Relative File Path Action V3.
- Fixed an issue with the DELETE /assets API call.
- Fixed an issue where two indexing streams ran concurrently on the same client or container, leading to asset mix-ups.
- Fixed an issue where the Client Project Index on Windows failed to delete prproj files in the temp folder.
- Fixed an issue where the HTTP Request Action ignored the content-type in the response header.
- Fixed an issue where markers with carriage returns wouldn’t sync.
- Fixed multiple issues where umlauts triggered caused problems.
- Fixed the AME node „Running and is timed out: true“ error during long sequence exports.
- Added a new reduced HelmutIO project file for more efficient rendering in After Effects exports.
- Updated EFS nodes to work seamlessly with the Editshare Multisite Service.
- Reduced the size of metadata objects in job, project, and asset objects.
- Updated the Premiere Path Settings Action node description to align with the terminology used in the latest Premiere versions.
- Optimized MongoDB’s CPU utilization.
- Implemented „Skip metadata sync“ & „Skip markers sync“ switches in Cosmo Change Asset Action, Cosmo Add Proxy To Project Action, and Cosmo Change Project Asset Action to enhance synchronization performance.
- Introduced an option to bypass SSL checks for HTTP Action.
- Enhanced the FX frontend to pre-resolve the helmut templates path in preferences.
Helmut 4.6.2 is out now!
You can update your Helmut version now! These are the highlights of our latest Helmut patch 4.6.2: New Features: Added Autosync option to Cosmo Change Asset Metadata Action node. Bug Fixes: Fixed password validation issue when creating a user, which displayed incorrect mismatch. Fixed the issue of the last project not being displayed in […]LESEN